3D Printing and Laser Cutting Internship
We are looking for curious, detail oriented, hardworking, and independent students interested in the opportunity to be a part of the 3D printing revolution and work with Make Mode in our state of the art digital manufacturing lab in Brooklyn, NY.
Experience with 3D printing/ digital fabrication is Preferred. Anyone interested in learning more about digital fabrication hardware/ software is encouraged to apply.
Qualities we’re looking for in an intern:
- Passion for Digital Fabrication
- Detail Oriented/ Hard Worker
- Previous Experience in a Digital Fabrication (Preferred)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting 3D Printing Production
- Preparing and Laying Out Builds
- Operating 3D Printers
- Post Processing/ Packing and Shipping
- Assisting Laser Cutting Production
- Preparing Illustrator Files for Laser Cutting
- Operating Laser Cutter
- Packing and Shipping of Laser Cutting Projects
About Make Mode:
Make Mode is a creative 3D Printing and digital fabrication studio offering 3d printing, design, and laser cutting services. In addition to providing a fabrication service for creative professionals in NYC, we also design and manufacture custom objects for some of the world’s top brands.
Work will be supervised and mentored by Austin Robey, co-founder of Make Mode.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com